|Date:||November 02, 2021|
|Time:||4:00 pm to 6:00 pm MDT|
|Focus:||Technology & Technology Integration Technology Integration|
Teachers, School-based Administrators, Instructional Coaches, Learning Coaches, Inclusive Learning Teachers, and District Leaders/Consultants involved in the Technology in Schools I cohort.
About this Learning Opportunity
- LTPF - Professional Learning, Leadership
- Impact of culture on technology adoption
- Coaching for edtech implementation, leading change from within
- Introduction to TPACK framework
- Discuss/Evaluate: Models of Edtech Professional Development
- Classroom cohort challenge re: strategic personalizing of professional development models in 2021
This session addresses the LQS competencies
- #2: Modeling Commitment to Professional Learning
- #4: Leading a Learning Community
- #6: Providing Instructional Leadership
- #7: Developing Leadership Capacity
This session addresses the TQS competencies
- #2: Engaging in Career-Long Learning
- #3: Demonstrating a Professional Body of Knowledge
This learning opportunity is being subsidized through funding from Alberta Education.
About the Facilitator
An English teacher originally, Janet's career evolved over the years from classroom teacher to consultant, co-leading edtech integration across the province as a member of the 2Learn.ca and ARPDC provincial teams, to school and district leadership as a Department Head at Lillian Osborne High School and a TIPS (Technology Integration and Planning Supports) Consultant with Edmonton Public Schools. A Google Certified Trainer and SMART Certified Trainer, these days Janet brings both vision and practical strategies to help support your integration of G Suite and SMART Learning Suite, reputable third-party applications, makerspaces, digital citizenship and more, within today's emergent and shifting learning spaces. In her spare time, she enjoys the four generations of her family.