Driving Educational Equity Through Open Educational Resources: A Replicable Model – Webinar
Five educators from Alberta, Canada introduced an inspiring initiative they and other educators from seven different school divisions (districts) had created. This high-quality collection of curriculum uses open educational resources (OER) to give all learners access to what they need to be successful. The story of how this set of resources came to life is a model for how school districts using OER can meet the diverse needs of their learners.
The panel consisted of:
- Adelee Penner, Learning Facilitator, Edmonton Regional Learning Consortium
- Kristin Basaraba, Career & Academic Advisor, Parkland Composite High School
- Heather Rentz, Innovation Coach – Learning Services, Buffalo Trail Public Schools
- Steven Ripkens, Supervisor of Learning Services and Educational Technology, Grande Yellowhead Public School Division
- Sean Nicholson, Secretary-Treasurer, Grande Yellowhead Public School Division