- Beginner Teachers / New to Teaching in Alberta
- Career and Technology Studies
- Differentiated Instruction
- Early Learning
- English Language Learners
- Fine Arts
- FNMI (First Nations, Métis and Inuit)
- Inclusive Education (Programming for Student Success)
- International Languages & Culture
- Literacy / English Language Arts
- Physical Education
- Social Studies
- Teacher / Education Assistants
- Technology Integration
These materials are designed to train lead teachers and teacher leaders to become French conversation group facilitators. Teachers of French are often isolated in their schools and crave opportunities to speak the language with other adults.
This resource was developed for district leaders to lead conversations/workshops with administrators of French Immersion programs.
These resources are based on the outcomes of the French Language Arts Program of Studies and the primary goal is to facilitate the alignment of novel studies with the outcomes of reading, writing, and speaking.
with Roxanne Wiebenga
How does a communicative FSL classroom make effective use of a SMART Board? These smart board notebook resources model ways to support learning in the FSL classroom.
Edmonton Public Schools
The Institute for Innovation in Second Language Education (IISLE) at Edmonton Public Schools is focused on the development and promotion of excellence in second language education.