- Career and Technology Studies
- Collaborative Partnerships
- Curriculum Redesign
- Differentiated Instruction
- Early Learning
- English Language Arts / Literacy
- English Language Learners
- FNMI (First Nations, Métis and Inuit)
- Inclusive Education
- Instructional Practices
- International Languages & Culture
- Mathematics / Numeracy
- Social Studies
- Technology Integration
Career and Technology Studies
These six videos provide a snapshot of promising practices in CTS across Alberta. Alberta students, teachers and administrators share their experiences, successes and reflections to stimulate thinking about CTS programming.
Short for web-based seminar, a webinar is a presentation, lecture, workshop or seminar that is transmitted over the web. These are numerous archived webinars focused on supporting cts implementation.
This website will include updated information about CTS PD.