- Beginner Teachers / New to Teaching in Alberta
- Career and Technology Studies
- Collaborative Partnerships
- Curriculum Redesign
- Differentiated Instruction
- Early Learning
- English Language Learners
- Fine Arts
- FNMI (First Nations, Métis and Inuit)
- Inclusive Education
- International Languages & Culture
- Literacy / English Language Arts
- Physical Education
- Social Studies
- Teacher / Education Assistants
- Technology Integration
Career and Technology Studies
These six videos provide a snapshot of promising practices in CTS across Alberta. Alberta students, teachers and administrators share their experiences, successes and reflections to stimulate thinking about CTS programming.
An Administrator's Guide for Supporting the Implementation of Career and Technology: Health, Recreation and Human Services Pathways
This document has been prepared by the Alberta Regional Professional Development Consortium (ARPDC) in collaboration with Alberta Education through a grant from Alberta Education as a resource to support district and school administrators in the implementation of the Health, Recreation, and Human Services (HRH) occupational areas, courses and pathways.
Short for web-based seminar, a webinar is a presentation, lecture, workshop or seminar that is transmitted over the web. These are numerous archived webinars focused on supporting cts implementation.
This website will include updated information about CTS PD.