- Beginner Teachers / New to Teaching in Alberta
- Career and Technology Studies
- Differentiated Instruction
- Early Learning
- English Language Learners
- Fine Arts
- FNMI (First Nations, Métis and Inuit)
- Inclusive Education (Programming for Student Success)
- International Languages & Culture
- Literacy / English Language Arts
- Physical Education
- Social Studies
- Teacher / Education Assistants
- Technology Integration
Teacher / Education Assistants
Understanding, Supporting and Collaborating with Parents
This PD resource includes videos, tip sheets and learning guides. These resources are intended to support teachers with communication and collaboration strategies in working with parents to support student learning.
* Conversation guide available
This series of three related websites was developed collaboratively by Mount Royal University and their education partners for use by families, aides and school staff supporting children with disabilities. These interactive websites provide evidence-based strategies for promoting adaptive behaviour, while managing challenging behaviours.
Galileo Educational Network
This PD resource contains current research, videos, and promising practices about early child development, optimal learning experiences and play for education professionals and parents.
This 30 minute archived presentation on ARPDC webinars can be viewed as introduction for those who are curious about what a webinar is and why and how it can be used in support of professional learning - anytime, any place, any pace.