- Beginner Teachers / New to Teaching in Alberta
- Career and Technology Studies
- Differentiated Instruction
- Early Learning
- English Language Learners
- Fine Arts
- FNMI (First Nations, Métis and Inuit)
- Inclusive Education (Programming for Student Success)
- International Languages & Culture
- Literacy / English Language Arts
- Physical Education
- Social Studies
- Teacher / Education Assistants
- Technology Integration
Literacy / English Language Arts
with Cara Shores
This webinar explores research-based strategies for increasing reading and writing achievement.
with Danny Maas
In this 2 session webinar series, you will examine specific apps and classroom practices designed to meet the different levels of Bloom's Taxonomy in ways that are consistent with TPACK and UDL principles.
This three-webinar series, focused on Early Literacy, covers creating Notebook lessons that address higher order thinking skills, critical thinking skills and assessment for learning.